Wednesday 6 November 2013

My Fashion Identity


Within the fashion industry the biggest brand to you is yourself, how you market yourself by your appearance is most important. Within a recent seminar we were asked to display our fashion identity through different words phrases that explain my style and me as a person. i then created a SWOT Chart displaying my strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. 

I found this activity very hard as trying to evaluate myself and my style was a weird experience. I found trying to describe myself relatively awkward. I then created a Pen Profile of myself which again I found relatively awkward to do as well as I've never sat down and thought about all the things I love and hate (please excuse my handwriting). 




Pen Profiles done for a specific brand helps to pin point a specific target market. 

No comments:

Post a Comment