Thursday 3 April 2014

NYC Trend Report

From research undertaken in New York I created a trend report using most of my own images with brief commentary. When making this booklet I considered the design to be that of a fashion magazine and by visually tapping into emerging markets I have showcased common trends using stereotypical types of people found in each area I visited.














The feedback I received after informally presenting to a group was that the magazine inspiration idea was great as it showed I'd looked at resources for inspiration into my layout. The production and creative execution was good and I had observed links from location to product and style. Criticism is that I should maybe have used in store photographs to display visual merchandising of shops in each area of the city, I also need to proof read my work and learn to Harvard reference. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment