Friday 25 October 2013

Fred Perry Moodboard Activity

Todays activity entitled us (being pre prepped) to create a physical mood board depicting our favourite designer or brand. Being an eclectic person I like a lot of  different brands, mainly menswear as I am an androgynous dresser and feel a mens shape on a female form can be extremely flattering and stylish. My favourite brand is 'Fred Perry' as I love the classic polo shirt but the history of the brand itself and the different sub cultures you associate with it including the 'mod' culture of the late 70's and 80's. 



Within the mood board seminar activity we were asked to create different variations using the same images in which we brought with us including magazine snippets, print outs from the internet and our own photography.




I feel that this helped to create different looks and inspirations for us as students, it also gave us an opportunity to move around our photos before sticking them down in order to finalise the look. 
(My finished mood board) 

No comments:

Post a Comment