Sunday 27 October 2013

Introduction to Photoshop

As a fashion communication & promotion student, it is essential that I get to grips with photoshop and eventually (hopefully) be able to use it at a professional level. I consider myself a good 7/10 with computers and I find it relatively easy to pick up on things but photoshop is somewhat confusing having only ever used it 2 times before. As you can see by my notes I wrote everything that was going on down in order for me to attempt to do it on my own (fingers crossed). 


By the end of the tutorial seminar I created an oriental themed mood board by using such tools as creating and naming layers, distortion and the elliptical marquee tool. I found the relaxing atmosphere in which we learnt what the tools were very useful as I didn't get distracted or lost with what was happening. I also found it very easy within my group to ask others around me who had more experience with photoshop for help. 


No comments:

Post a Comment